A frequent question we get from you guys is how we recommend using your Golden Fuel in SAVORY recipes! While we are big fans of experimentation and figuring out what suits your tastebuds best, we want to give you a few ideas.
Our golden friend Kayla from Crave Columbus has whipped up a few amazing savory dishes for you guys! First up?
Tacos for Taco Tuesday!
Golden Turmeric Cauliflower Tacos
by Crave Columbus
Makes 4 tacos
20 minutes prep time
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegan, Nut-Free
1 medium head of Cauliflower, chopped into small pieces
2 tsp Live 24k Golden Fuel
½ tsp Paprika
1 tsp ground Cumin
1 tsp Garlic Powder
Salt and Pepper to taste
Pickled red onions
+ Tortillas of your choice! We like classic non-GMO corn tortillas or gluten-free alternatives.
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Cut the cauliflower florets into 1-inch pieces and combine with the garlic in a large bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil and toss to coat.
3. In a small bowl, combine the turmeric, cumin, garlic, pepper, and salt. Sprinkle over the cauliflower and toss to coat.
4. Spread the cauliflower out on a large rimmed baking sheet. Bake, stirring occasionally, until browned on the edges and tender, 23-27 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with cilantro.
5. Heat the tortillas on a hot skillet, for 9 seconds on each side. Add corn, pickled red onions, avocado, tomatoes, and cauliflower. Serve hot!